Dear Sir or Madam,
The Post am See is a tradition-rich establishment dating back to 1905. The hotel has been run by the Kobinger family since the 1970s. Personal relationships with our guests are very important, which is why we value our longtime employees, who are a testimony to our philosophy.
In our Vitarena SPA team, up to 5 experienced colleagues work in light-flooded rooms with a view of the lake! Please send your meaningful application directly to email@example.com, you are also welcome to apply online and/or call us - we look forward to hearing from you! See you soon!
- Professional implementation of all cosmetic services - primarily our two market-leading product lines Team Dr. Joseph and Ligne St Barth
- Expertise and experience in manicure and pedicure
- Focus on success-oriented sales and advice to guests
- Contact person for concerns of our guests
- Creating a feel-good atmosphere for our guests
- Assisting our spa reception team with various tasks
- Proof of relevant, subject-specific training and professional experience as a beautician, ideally also in the field of massage
- Communicative personality
- Enjoy dealing with guests
- Well-groomed appearance and competent demeanor
- Commitment and independent work
- Responsible team player with high quality standards
- 5-day week or flexible working hours, part-time also possible
- Free fresh food every day - even on days off
- Free use of the modern fitness area
- Training opportunities and personal development opportunities
- Diverse leisure activities in the Sport & Vitalpark Achensee
- Provision of your high-quality service clothing
Team spirit is our great strength, hygiene is our top priority. Gordana is our head housekeeper, actually our "house mom," as she takes care of everything revolving around the cleanliness of our hotel. She not only values the care of our facility, but also well-groomed, polite and appreciative interaction with all.
- We are a team of up to 8 friendly colleagues. Some of us have been working at this hotel for decades, but new colleagues are also always warmly welcomed.
- Our Vitarena SPA is a separate cleaning area, which is always supervised separately by a dedicated colleague.
- We use the most modern technology in our laundry room to make everyday work much easier. Special machines from Stahl in addition to Hollu hygiene and disinfection products are used.
- Our working hours are of course based on the needs of our guests, but we meet twice a day to eat together and in the afternoon for a leisurely coffee. Our colleagues from the patisserie spoil us every now and then with a sweet surprise!
- If you’d like to join our friendly team, please feel free to apply to Ms. Barbara Achrainer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support and maintenance of our technical systems, focus on SeeBAR
- Transfer service and company car support
- Supervision of the building technology such as heating and air conditioning units
- Assisting our in-house electricians with electrical work
- Close cooperation in the technical team
- Close cooperation with the kitchen and cleaning team
- Sufficient knowledge of German and technical understanding - preferably with a focus on a specific trade (carpenter, painter, electrical engineering, etc.)
- Knowledge of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and electrical engineering sectors
- Accuracy and quick perception organizational skills
- Open to new activities
- Secure job in a modern, family-run company
- 13th and 14th monthly salary according to Tyrolean collective bargaining law
- Regulated working hours with a 6-day week & digital time recording
- Participation in the holiday plan through holiday plan requests
- No other living expenses due to the free meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as coffee and cake)
- Rooms with lake and/or Karwendel view and apartments with private bathroom, TV, cooking facilities, terrace or balcony (at employee rates)
- "Living where others go on vacation" - Team Haus "Posthorn" directly at the hotel (no vehicle necessary)
- 50% discount on overnight stays for family members in the hotel
- Location: Pertisau
- Department: Maintenance & Technology
- Entry date: from 01.05.2023
- Salary: 1,900 € / month (This position is subject to the collective agreement for the hotel and hospitality industry plus all overtime, surcharges and statutory social benefits. KV overpayments are possible depending on your qualification profile.)
- We offer competitive salaries in line with the market
- We also believe in the importance of a good work-life balance
- We maintain an appreciative relationship with each other
- We offer personal and professional development opportunities
- We pay attention to fostering the harmonious composition of our teams
- We guarantee a safe workplace, both in terms of health measures (Covid-19 prevention) and well-functioning and high-quality working equipment and materials
We employ over 50 members of staff, some of whom live in our "Posthorn" house, right next to the hotel. The team house boasts free Wi-Fi access, a coin-operated washing machine and a dryer. Single and double rooms with balconies, as well as smaller apartments are available as needed. Accommodation in the rooms is free of charge for our team. Accommodation in the apartments is available for a small monthly fee. Food is also free of charge for all colleagues and is provided in buffet form (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Generally, the collective agreement for the hotel and catering industry in Tyrol, as amended, shall apply. Above-market compensation is possible according to qualifications.
- Normal working hours are 40 hours / 8 hours per day. The 6th working day, which is common in tourism, is compensated in the form of overtime.
- Hours worked in excess of the agreement shall be compensated in the form of compensatory time.