Dear Sir or Madam,
The Post am See is a tradition-rich establishment dating back to 1905. The hotel has been run by the Kobinger family since the 1970s. Personal relationships with our guests are very important, which is why we value our longtime employees, who are a testimony to our philosophy.
Team spirit is our great strength, hygiene is our top priority. Elisabeth is our head housekeeper, actually our "house mom," as she takes care of everything revolving around the cleanliness of our hotel. She not only values the care of our facility, but also well-groomed, polite and appreciative interaction with all.
- We are a team of up to 8 friendly colleagues. Some of us have been working at this hotel for decades, but new colleagues are also always warmly welcomed.
- Our Vitarena SPA is a separate cleaning area, which is always supervised separately by a dedicated colleague.
- We use the most modern technology in our laundry room to make everyday work much easier. Special machines from Stahl in addition to Hollu hygiene and disinfection products are used.
- Our working hours are of course based on the needs of our guests, but we meet twice a day to eat together and in the afternoon for a leisurely coffee. Our colleagues from the patisserie spoil us every now and then with a sweet surprise!
- If you’d like to join our friendly team, please feel free to apply to Ms. Barbara Achrainer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friendly is as friendly does! If treating others with care and respect is more than just a job but a way of life, then working in service is the right place for you. Service techniques can be learned at any time, but having the awareness to offer guests the very best at right the moment has to come from the heart.
State-of-the-art facilities, carefully selected products, the latest treatments, ongoing training... there are so many things that speak for our SPA. Our guests are cared for by a team of permanent and freelance employees.
- We offer competitive salaries in line with the market
- We also believe in the importance of a good work-life balance
- We maintain an appreciative relationship with each other
- We offer personal and professional development opportunities
- We pay attention to fostering the harmonious composition of our teams
- We guarantee a safe workplace, both in terms of health measures (Covid-19 prevention) and well-functioning and high-quality working equipment and materials
We employ over 50 members of staff, some of whom live in our "Posthorn" house, right next to the hotel. The team house boasts free Wi-Fi access, a coin-operated washing machine and a dryer. Single and double rooms with balconies, as well as smaller apartments are available as needed. Accommodation in the rooms is free of charge for our team. Accommodation in the apartments is available for a small monthly fee. Food is also free of charge for all colleagues and is provided in buffet form (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Generally, the collective agreement for the hotel and catering industry in Tyrol, as amended, shall apply. Above-market compensation is possible according to qualifications.
- Normal working hours are 40 hours / 8 hours per day. The 6th working day, which is common in tourism, is compensated in the form of overtime.
- Hours worked in excess of the agreement shall be compensated in the form of compensatory time.