- Every day, from 8-10:30 am, help yourself to a variety-rich breakfast buffet with changing themes, as well as lovingly and freshly prepared egg dishes from the show kitchen.
- On Sundays, we invite you to enjoy to a Weisswurst breakfast until 11:30 am.
- Late risers can still enjoy our à la carte restaurant until 11:30 am.
- As part of our "Post Gourmet Board", enjoy a changing daily breakfast buffet, an afternoon snack (also in the Vitarena SPA) from 2:30 to 4:30 pm, as well as a five-course dinner menu with choice including an extensive salad buffet and rounded off by a delicious assortment of cheeses.
- During your holiday week, we’ll treat you to various buffets, such as an appetizer and dessert buffet, or our already legendary “Schmankerl (Delicacy) Buffet Evening."
- During our periodic Gala Dinners, the calling card of our kitchen team, we’ll introduce you to the staff behind the great tasting meals as you enjoy a festive aperitif.
- For those with special dietary needs, our kitchen crew happily prepares vegetarian, lactose & gluten-free dishes. Please inform us in advance of any special dietary needs or intolerances.
- The 1300-m² "Vitarena Panorama SPA” is located on the second floor of the hotel.
- It boasts a sauna complex with large 90°C sauna with lake view, 65°C stone pine sauna with lake view, caldarium, steam bath, Rasul bath (for an extra fee), Kneipp zone and open air area, as well as 2 separate relaxation rooms and retreat zones. Use of the sauna area: ages 12 and up
- Panorama sauna with lake view
- Large indoor pool with waterfall and bubble loungers. Heated to approx. 30°C
- Whirlpool, heated to approx. 37°C
- Year-round heated outdoor pool, heated to approx. 32°C with indoor access and sunbathing lawn. Area is sunny and sheltered from the wind
- Dedicated hotel bathing jetty with sun loungers, double-relax lounges and attached SeeBar lakeside bistro (www.seebar.at).
- Panorama fitness room with Technogym equipment for cardio and strength training
- Group room for yoga and gymnastics featuring beautiful lake views
- A wellness basket with cosy bathrobes and pool towels awaits you in your room
Sauna with panoramic viewsIndoor pool, outdoor pool and whirlpool, Finnish sauna, Swiss stone pine sauna, caldarium and steam bath, panoramic fitness room and separate yoga room. Free access for you daily for you from 3-10 pm. For a small extra charge, immerse yourself with a maximum of 4 people in our exclusive Middle Eastern bathing cycle, our Rasul bath, featuring various muds and separate steam bath.
Outdoor pool with sunbathing areaOur outdoor pool is entirely west-facing. Here you can enjoy the tranquility of the greenery in summer with spectacular views of the Karwendel mountains. Even in the depths of winter, our outdoor pool with convenient indoor entrance steams up to a comforting 34 degrees Celsius every day from 7-9 am and 3-6 pm.
Relax zoneFind plenty of space for rest and relaxation in both the textile and nude areas of our Vitarena SPA. In each area, we have made sure to create a zone for lively well-being and a separate area for quiet time and introspection. In the indoor pool, for example, you will find extra-wide relaxation loungers with panoramic views of the Karwendel mountains and the separate stone pine relaxation room for resting and sleeping. Also in the sauna area, the panoramic relaxation room invites you to enjoy a lively sauna experience. Head to the "Room of Silence" where you can enjoy undisturbed peace and quiet.
OUR bathing jettyProviding exclusive lake access for our guests! Our SeeBar lakeside bistro invited guests to arrive by land, but also by water. Watch as the sailboats and electric boats dock elegantly at our pier as you enjoy pure Mediterranean lifestyle at the lakeside. Afterwards, witness the colourful hustle and bustle of the lake from a comfortable sun lounger. Take pleasure in losing yourself in the vastness of the lake... and if the moment strikes you, dive right into the refreshing, crystal-clear Alpine waters. For those keen to know exactly: In the warm summer months, Lake Achensee reaches a swimming temperature of up to 22 degrees Celsius.
Your personal dietary needs...... are our command! After all, you should be able to enjoy yourself to the fullest without compromise whist on holiday! Therefore, we pay very close and expert attention to your personal wishes and needs in terms of nutrition. Gluten and dairy-free products are always offered by our kitchen team in addition to plenty of vegetables, healthy vegan food, as well as regional awareness. Allergies and intolerances shouldn’t be allowed to spoil your holiday enjoyment! In terms of meat consumption, we also pay close attention to the best possible quality. Especially at our Post Bistro, we offer 100% meat quality from biodynamic agriculture. And when it comes to fish, we rely on the uncompromising quality of Tyrolean fresh fish and avoid serving sensitive species. Meanwhile, beef is sourced from local Tyrolean Black Angus, which avoids torturous animal transport. The result is top shelf enjoyment you can feel good about.
Fine cuisine at the Hotel Post am SeeOur rich breakfast buffet, late-riser breakfast, afternoon buffet and 5-course menu in the evening combine to form the foundation of your superlative culinary experience at the Post am See. Every week, allow us to surprise you with our delectable delicacies. From our dessert buffet to the wine tasting, gala dinner, and evening treat with live music, we’ve always got something new and different in store. We will keep you well informed about all our plans with our "Hotel Post” newsletter, which will appear hot-from-the-press at your breakfast table every morning.
- Guest Welcome Time at the hotel bar on Sundays. Receive useful holiday information from us.
- Included with the guest card:
- Free use of the public buses around the Achensee region
- Various discounts on admission to museums
- Participation in the Tourism Association’s hiking and adventure programme
- Pick-up service from Jenbach train station from 3 nights included
Included services in summer ...
- Dedicated hotel bathing jetty with sun loungers, parasols and Bali lounges, as well as the attached SeeBar lakeside bistro (www.seebar.at)
- 2 golf carts for comfortable village tours - depending on availability
- Free rental of bicycles and walking sticks
... and in winter
- Free toboggans and snowshoe rentals
- Cross-country ski trail connection and ski bus stop directly at the hotel
- Free cross-country skiing map of the local Achensee cross-country skiing, health and sports paradise (approx. 250 km)