Swimming in the lake, outdoor pool, indoor pool and hot whirlpool. You are spoiled for choice! In summer, the Lake Achensee captivates guests with its breathtaking, drinking-water quality and azure Caribbean colours. No matter the time of year, water temperatures always remain invigoratingly refreshing. In summer, temperatures climb up to 22 degrees Celsius, which are ideal for comfortable swimming. Meanwhile, our hot whirlpool reaches bathtub temperature at a comforting 37 degrees. The indoor and outdoor pools available from 7:00 am all year round.
Due to the weather, we close the outdoor pool when the temperature is below freezing. In winter we therefore open the outdoor pool from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 3.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
Different rest zones are available in the pool area:
- Waterbeds in the Zirbenstube parlour
- Quiet comfort loungers in the separate relaxation room
- Wide relaxation loungers and panoramic views of the Karwendel mountains
- Sun loungers around the outdoor pool and
- a shaded seating area under the pergola next to the outdoor pool